Le 15 mai prochain se tiendra la 5ème édition du 'Midcap Event' in London, un véridiv ‘to do business place' où plus de 70 investisseurs institutionnels européens, ainsi que les dirigeants de plus de 40 PME cotées à Amsterdam, Bruxelles, Paris et Portugal s'entretiendront individuellement pendant toute la journée.
Ils auront le soutien des 3 des principaux courtiers de ces marchés : Arkeon Finance, Natexis Bleichroeder et ODDO Midcap.
Depuis déjà 5 ans, le 'Midcap Events', organisé dans plusieurs places de marché européennes (Genève, Londres, Madrid, Paris…), en partenariat avec 27 courtiers européens, est un succès incontesdiv.To date, over 10,000 meetings were held during the 'Midcap Events' days.
'Midcap Events' were created to respond to the requests of European institutional investors and issuers that fund managers may meet companies of interest to them while issuers' representatives may present investors with their companies.
Indeed, the objective is to ‘facilitate a maximum of meetings in a single location, in a minimum of time, between fund managers and issuers'.
The 'Midcap Events' bring together the following targets:
• European Midcaps,
• European institutional investors selected on precise criteria of fund management,
• Leading European brokers eager to demonstrate their know-how on the midcap segment.
'Midcap Events' take place on European stock market places across 2 days articulated on non-stop one-on-one meetings between listed companies' top managers and institutional investors likely to invest in their securities, with the active support of brokers following the concerned issuers
Meetings are organised ahead of the event by our CRM platform specialised in investor relations.
• Over 1,800 European institutional investors and buy-side analysts (of which 250 from the UK) qualified on to their investment strategies and profiles, their small and midcap fund management orientations, their needs in financial research, …
• A specialised CRM platform in permanent contact with fund managers,
• A proprietary CRM software, specifically developed for CF&B Communication, to match issuers characteristics and fund managers' profiles.
Thus, our platform proposes fund managers to meet just the companies matching their interests.
Such a ‘pre-stock-picking' enables fund managers to save time and to discover new companies they could not otherwise meet.
To issuers, the benefit is to only meet investors likely to be interested in their securities, on a single site and in a minimum of time !
List of participating issuers updated on the Web site : www.midcapevents.com
Tel : +33 (0)1 44 51 90 90Fax : +33 (0)1 44 51 91 91